I am so excited to make this announcement…
We are moving back to Texas!!
Seriously.
We no longer have any renters in our home, and we (Mom, Bobby & I) are ready to be stateside again, so we are coming back to our beautiful home!
This December our whole family will be back to move all our stuff back into the house, get it set up and spend Christmas together. Come the first days of 2011, however, everyone but Bobby and I will be heading back to Korea for the start of school.
It is going to STINK to be away from the family – bad. My dad is the greatest teacher for Bobby. They work together allll the time and Bobby learns so much from him… they are buddies! And of course Bobby & Tripp have a sweet relationship that will be missed as well. The good thing is that it will not be for such long stretches of time as it was when I was in TX alone. Mom will be back as often and as long as possible so that she may see her awesome doctor here (and be with her baby boy… and me, lol), and Dad will be back every few months. Time will go by fast, per usual, and we will Skype often so things won’t be too bad.
The thought of being back in San Antonio is soo exciting for me!! Of course, being back in the house I love and where my son was born is exciting in itself! We have plans for making it an even more wonderful place to live and I’m anxious to get to work on those projects. But the familiarity and conveniences of living in the States is what I’m really looking forward to. The 24-hour stores and restaurants, REAL Starbucks (the one on base doesn’t even have the Pumpkin Spice Latte!! WHAT THE HECK!?), Orange Cup frozen yogurt, Mexican food, good radio, access to Pandora.com, American road trips… woo hoo!!!
What I am most looking forward to is being back at Christian Family Church and being able to see all my friends! I can’t wait to bring Bobby to Sunday school and to get really involved in the church I love so much. Introducing Bobby to everyone is going to be great, and I’m really looking forward to making some new friends, too.
I know it is not going to be the same as it was last time I lived there, and I don’t want it to be. This is an exciting new chapter in our lives and I am so excited to raise my son there. Lord only knows how long we will be there this time, and I am thankful for all the opportunities He has blessed me with. Living in Korea has been fun and there are things I will miss for sure, such as the cute & cheap clothes, yummy & addictive food like cold noodle soup and white kimchi, and especially walking! I attribute getting back in shape to having to/being able to walk everywhere, and I love it.
I am soo very thankful for this opportunity and pray it all goes off without a hitch. The house is still on the market, so there IS a possibility that it may sell before we get there… so we shall see what happens!
Can’t wait to see you all again!! And those of you outside of the great state of Texas, I hope we get to see you soon, too! <3
So exciting! I would so love to meet Bobby!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my mom and I SOOOOO excited!!!!!! She has a BC appointment right now, but she says she will get back with you ASASP because she is SOOOO excited!!!! :) :) :) :) :) YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! awwww...YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I cant wait to see my little God-brother! and then we can spoil him and love on him!!! :D ahhhhhhhh.......good feeling! :)
ReplyDelete