Life is so awesome.
This morning I was planning to attend Parent & Tot Craft Hour again, but Bobby was ready for nap right when we were about to leave, so that was a no-go. I was bummed at first but was kinda glad to be able to do some much needed cleaning instead of running around town. Added bonus was that Mom & Dad came home for lunch, which is always fun!
After they split back to school, Tripp and I had so much fun cleaning and dancing with Bobby. I got a few great videos I will post later... SO cute!!! This baby boy loves to dance! Even when you just start singing a random song, he'll start dancing... I love it. Can't wait to put him in dance classes!! (And sports and piano and tumbling and art... lol). After Tripp left for work my little BFF and I continued to clean and dance and love on each other. Such fun. He is such a great little helper, I swear. He totally understands how to help with simple shores and LOVES to do it! He even claps with us when he does a good job, lol. I love it!!! (Did I mention that already??)
After his second nap of the day we got ready to go visit the family at work. They had both volleyball and football games tonight in addition to an ROTC Lock-In! With Cadets participating in the games for Color Guard and working on projects for ROTC, they are busy busy busy! Tripp Kid is there, too, as he is running an ROTC program and chaperoning. We picked up some yummy Chinese food and came by to visit and check out the excitement. Bobby got to see his first volleyball and football games (and he promised he won't play football! haha! :D), and see some of the Cadets that love lovin' on him, and even visit with a doggie (he is all about dogs, any and every where). It was pretty active and exciting, and I must admit I was glad he was tired and ready to head home after an hour.
So since they are all at the lock-in, that means Bobby and I have the house to ourselves tonight! Not much different than having the house all day, only now when he goes down for the night the house stays quiet. ;) This is like practice for when we move back and it'll be just us! Since he was born Bobby and I have had a night alone only 3 times!!! Crazy, right? It is going to be quite an adjustment, especially back in such a big house. Hope I don't have too many freak-outs! Lol! Good thing we live in a great neighborhood and have an awesome support network. :D
Tomorrow morning we have a Halloween photo shoot I am really looking forward to! Can you believe his Yoda costume still fits!? Just had to add a little elastic for the head piece. So adorable!!!!! Can't wait to post the pics when I get them! :D As for now, I need to go do the laundry and dishes so the house is nice when the family gets home tomorrow.
Life is awesome. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment