Today the weather is cloudy and cold... bummer. I was hoping to take Bobby hiking again today. At least we have the rest of the week to look forward to! Tomorrow is our playgroup, Friday is Craft Hour and running around on base, and Saturday is our big photo shoot!!! Last year a friend of ours gave us a very generous gift certificate to a local photo studio, and we are finally cashing it in! We have a 2-hour appointment and I'm hoping Bobby is up for the whole thing. He is going to be the main model and we will get a large family portrait as well. I'm excited!!!!!
As you can tell, Bobby is subject of maaannnyy photos lately. Even more so now than when he was smaller... its just so much fun to follow him around and snap picture after picture. Love it! Here are some pictures from this week that I've edited with Picnik (I upgraded to pro, lol!).
Uncle and Papa taught him that!
These crack me up!! He was having trouble with his Helper Chair, haha!
Look at those dimples!
He loooves to play with hats!
I love the collage feature... I get to show many more pictures with less space! :D
My beautiful boy!!!
Happy Fall, y'all!! :D








These pictures are amazing! I just discovered Picnik a couple of days ago and I am IN LOVE! And you are a pro! I might have to ask you for some tips :)
ReplyDelete