Sunday, September 19, 2010

E-mail Bobby!

I often write letters to Bobby. His baby book has a dozen little notes in them, a few even have a picture I took of him next to the letter, so he can see what he looked like when I wrote it.   Sometimes I want to "send" him a message but don't have the time time to sit down and write it neatly, or don't have pen and paper handy, so I'll write it on the computer to print out.  This got me to thinking about how cool it would be to e-mail him!  That way I could pop out a quick little note, or a long message, and it will be sent with time, date and neatly organized (I love neat and organized, lol).

So I just created an e-mail account for my little Robert! I wanted to share it with you all so that if ever you happen to think about him, or want him to know something, you can e-mail it to him to have when he gets older.  You can send him pictures, words of wisdom, special memories... anything.  (You all know how e-mail works, lol!)

RobertCarlisleGF@gmail.com

Add him to your contact list!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment