Soo... we're in the week Robert's due date! He is expected to join us around September 3rd, hopefully sooner than later. :)
I had my first physical exam this past Thursday and got some good news; I was just 1.5cm dilated, but about 50% effaced. So with any luck we'll get to that 100% SOON and get this party started! Haha!
Its so weird how time has gone by these 9 months. It feels like last week and last year all at the same time that I found out about this little love ball, just yesterday I had my ultrasound, and a few hours ago I got my first pair of maternity pants. And now that we are within days of the THE day, it feels like its taking for-ev-er!
Another thing that is blowing my mind is how to prepare. Granted, I am about as well read about the event (haha) as possible, but its so strange for me to not know some of the most significant things about it. When you anticipate an upcoming event you usually have an idea of when it will start, where it will be, and how things are likely to go. In this case, I have noo idea when it will begin, where I will be when that happens, or if it will go quickly, slow, or if I really will end up having him in the water like I intend to. How amazing that the most important and significant thing to happen is a completely natural process that doesn't need your planning. Wiiild. :D
So, I don't know when the next time I post will be... maybe while in early labor to share my joy, or a few hours/days after he has arrived to share pictures and stories of this new life... but I'm looking forward to it! :D
Thank you all for the love and support. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment