I started my new workout routine today! I haven't worked out since, um, May. Shameful, I know. Grandma and Grandpa watched my baby boy while I went to the 1 hour spin class at the gym. Can I just say, HOLY FRACK!? Those seats on the bikes are NOT okay! Haha! If it wasn't for them I might actually go to another class, but I don't see that happening.
Running is much more my "thing," and I just downloaded the Couch to 5K app. to my iTouch. My BFF, Autumn, used the app. to prepare for the 5K run for breast cancer (go girl!), so I have proof it will work. ;D I'm looking forward to starting that tomorrow.
At the school where my family works they go on the block schedule, so every other day (A days & B days, how clever) they have different classes. The plan is for me to go to the gym on A days when my parents have a long lunch, and have Bobby hang out in the office with them. On B days I will either do Baby & Mommy Yoga on DVD, or use the situp bench we got my brother for Christmas. Woo Hoo!
The alone time today was nice (thank you so much, mama & daddy-o!), but nothing can beat the way my son reacted to seeing me after nearly 2 hours apart. Big smile, eyes lit up and the sweetest giggles... bliss. I am so blessed.
Good luck with Couch to 5K! It's an awesome app that really builds you up, from even a zero ability to run. I look forward to more 5Ks myself this year, and hope to hear about yours! :-)
ReplyDelete