Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting Closer


I have some more pictures of the love of my life! :D There's another one of him sleeping, which is just so precious. This one of us together is our first "outing." Not the first time out, but first time feeding him in public, (get it? OUTing? lol). We had lunch at Macaroni Grill and it was awesome. He ate right before my meal came, and then stayed snuggled up on my chest while I started to eat. I didn't want to put him down!!



He is still the little super star he's been since he arrived. At night he wakes up to eat around 2 am and 6 am, which is nice. We just lay there in bed while he eats and both go back to sleep... I love it. The movers are here now packing up our stuff for Korea and he's zonked out here in his carrier in the living room. The voices, stomping around and tape pulling doesn't bother him at all. I'm just glad the movers haven't come over to see him, LOL! Its hard enough having them all up in my stuff, I couldn't deal with them all up in my baby's face too.


We can't wait to get to Korea to be with our family! I miss the boys, sure, but I also REALLY miss my other babies!! I have a picture of Kitty as the wallpaper of my cell phone... sweet girl. I'm worried about how she will react to this little guy. She has been my snuggle baby for 16 years... now she's going to have to share. :/ Maybe she'll continue to sleep with Daddy... I hear they have formed quite the bond in my absence. Lol. <3



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment