Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Waterbed


This baby is moving around SOO much, oh my G! At my last appointment with my midwives they felt that he was head down but in the posterior position, which means he's facing my belly. He needs to be facing my back by the time he plans to join us out here, otherwise that could mean a more painful labor than usual.


I'm doing an all-natural water birth at home, and I have been doing a lot of reading about natural birthing so I know a few tricks to get him into position. My midwives are awesome and know just what to do, too, so I'm not worried. Amazingly, for how much of a wuss I am, I am not afraid of labor and birth at all. I'm scared to death of bugs and faint when I get blood drawn, but I am ready for this like a champ! BRING IT! :D Just knowing that I'm going to have the love of my life after the whole experience is motivation enough.



Being pregnant has been amazing though, and I am going to miss it. I love eating and sleeping and have been doing it more this year than ever (woo hoo! lol), and I love feeling him in there moving around and shaking my belly like a waterbed. I'm going to miss it, but in a few years I have faith I will find the man I am meant to be with and I'll get to experience another blessed pregnancy and be able to share it with someone who will be a great father. Everything happens like it is supposed to, and I am just along for the ride now. I trust God completely. <3

Hope you're all doing well! <3

1 comment:

  1. You are looking so beautiful!
    When is the expected date?

    ReplyDelete