It is a beautiful, sunny (and hot as blazes) day here in Songtan, South Korea. It has been a nice summer having the whole family home from work. Bobby has been spoiled with all the people to shower him with attention! We just spent the weekend at the Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul, and even though it rained the whole time we were there we all had a great and relaxing time. We had two adjoining rooms and I got to bunk with Bobby and Tripp. It was like a slumber party, staying up late watching the Discovery and SPG Channels. Added bonus to the whole trip was the Club Member Lounge where we got complimentary buffets of yummy food and drinks... saved us a bunch in meals!
Tomorrow we are taking off on another Asian Vacation to Hong Kong!! We will be there for 5 days and look forward to new adventures.
Then the fun continues the following week when Tripp and I go to Tokyo for a few days... just us!! We are going to have fun, for sure. I've promised to not be too boring, and he's promised to put up with my frequent comments about missing my baby, which I know there will be plenty of. This will be my first time away from Bobby, and I'm a little freaked out. I said I would go on a little trip when he stopped nursing, and he pretty much has now... sadly. Just down to once at night and not for very long... he's growing so fast!!!!
We are down to less than a month before he is a year old... WHAT!? I just CANNOT believe how insanely fast time has passed since I found out I was pregnant. My next pregnancy (which I can't wait for, lol!), I will be SURE to savor it even more. My pregnancy with Bobby was so awesome... I miss that time very much. For his first birthday I think we are going to keep it low key, especially since all our close friends and family are stateside ( boo :( ). We will do some traditional customs practiced by Koreans for a baby's first birthday, called a tol, like rice cakes and have him foretell his own future. We still have the traditional outfit, the Hanbok, given to him on his 100 day birthday. It will be fun making those memories and I'll try to enjoy every second because we all know how soon it be over.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment